Latest Movie :
Home » » Dota Hotkey for Windows 7 100% Working

Dota Hotkey for Windows 7 100% Working

{[['']]}
DoTA hotkey for windows 7 not working? here is a tutorial to solve your problem.

I have this problem before when I upgrade my computer into windows 7 I got some trouble with my hotkey for Warcraft 3 the Frozen Throne specially on DoTa map. I have tried lots of hotkey such as Inventory A+. dota warkey and inventory H+ but no one solve my problem.. until one day when I'm playing on Garena I just suddenly explore my autojoiner tools and I notice one thing their own hotkey yes Auto-joiner has it own hotkey and it works for me, and solve my problem now...


just click the Warcraft Hotkeys on left side of your Garena Total (auto-joiner)


then click the box and put your desired hotkey for inventory then press Enter. You can also set your skills to your desired key.

Download Garena Auto-joiner  HERE or Mirror
If you find this post helpful please leave a comment below


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Welcome to my Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger